Sonosthesia is currently developed and maintained by Jonathan Thorpe (on LinkedIn and StackOverflow). If you are interested in the project, we are looking for many types of contributions including:
- Musicians and sound designers wanting to expand their pieces into immersive visual art.
- Max/PD/vvvv wizards interested in adding VR/AR interfaces into their patches.
- Technical artists, especially PopcornFX and Houdini
- Unity and Unreal experts (particularly shaders, procedural graphics, networking, VR)
- Anyone interested in the project and wanting to expose their software as sonosthesia components to the hub.
- Anyone with GUI design knowledge in JUCE, CSS/SASS (or anything else) who could help making the interfaces prettier.